- acjermoy on RIP Scott Weiland (Oct 27, 1967 – Dec 3, 2015)
- editor, facilitator, decider on Did it come with a data plan?
- Steve Caler on Did it come with a data plan?
- Tymber Dalton on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
- editor, facilitator, decider on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
Tagged#amwriting Art Art history arts art theft books climate change cthulhu cultural differences cultural issues culture cultured deconstruct deconstructed deconstructing deconstructive deconstructs definition of culture film Fourth of July hemingway history Huffington Post I culture you Labor Day leonardo da vinci literature Memorial Day mind.net music Petro Wodkins Picasso poetry publishing RIP sculpture sub culture Tagged cultural The Plug and Play Life Vincent Van Gogh Voracious What is art? what is culture? writing Youtube
Daily Archives: April 22, 2012
The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution roiled mainland China from 1966 to 1976. Inspired, perhaps even triggered, by Chairman Mao, it was a violent reaction to perceived capitalist, counter-revolutionary forces infiltrating governmental and cultural institutions. Its costs were incalculable. Millions of … Continue reading