- acjermoy on RIP Scott Weiland (Oct 27, 1967 – Dec 3, 2015)
- editor, facilitator, decider on Did it come with a data plan?
- Steve Caler on Did it come with a data plan?
- Tymber Dalton on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
- editor, facilitator, decider on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
TaggedArt Art history arts art theft books climate change cthulhu cultural differences cultural issues culture cultured deconstruct deconstructed deconstructing deconstructive deconstructs definition of culture Fourth of July H.P. Lovecraft hemingway history horror Huffington Post I culture you Jimmy Carter kindle Labor Day leonardo da vinci literature marginalia Memorial Day mind.net music Petro Wodkins Picasso publishing RIP sculpture sub culture Tagged cultural The Plug and Play Life Voracious What is art? what is culture? writing
Tag Archives: celebrity chefs
Pop culture critics are sometimes hard pressed to find anything redeeming in pop culture. I confess to finding myself afflicted in just that way, very often indeed. But there’s one pop-culture phenomenon that, although it’s been pilloried by many, I … Continue reading