- acjermoy on RIP Scott Weiland (Oct 27, 1967 – Dec 3, 2015)
- editor, facilitator, decider on Did it come with a data plan?
- Steve Caler on Did it come with a data plan?
- Tymber Dalton on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
- editor, facilitator, decider on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
TaggedArt Art history arts art theft books climate change cthulhu cultural differences cultural issues culture cultured deconstruct deconstructed deconstructing deconstructive deconstructs definition of culture film Fourth of July hemingway history Huffington Post I culture you Labor Day leonardo da vinci literature Memorial Day mind.net music Petro Wodkins Picasso poetry publishing RIP sculpture street art sub culture Tagged cultural The Plug and Play Life Vincent Van Gogh Voracious What is art? what is culture? writing Youtube
Tag Archives: celebrity chefs
Pop culture critics are sometimes hard pressed to find anything redeeming in pop culture. I confess to finding myself afflicted in just that way, very often indeed. But there’s one pop-culture phenomenon that, although it’s been pilloried by many, I … Continue reading