- acjermoy on RIP Scott Weiland (Oct 27, 1967 – Dec 3, 2015)
- editor, facilitator, decider on Did it come with a data plan?
- Steve Caler on Did it come with a data plan?
- Tymber Dalton on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
- editor, facilitator, decider on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
TaggedArt Art history arts art theft books climate change cthulhu cultural differences cultural issues culture cultured deconstruct deconstructed deconstructing deconstructive deconstructs definition of culture film Fourth of July hemingway history Huffington Post I culture you Jimmy Carter kindle Labor Day leonardo da vinci literature Memorial Day mind.net music Petro Wodkins Picasso publishing RIP sculpture street art sub culture Tagged cultural The Plug and Play Life Vincent Van Gogh Voracious What is art? what is culture? writing
Tag Archives: omega auctions
John Lennon’s tooth is for sale. That was one of the weirdest sentences I’ve ever written. Omega Auctions of Cheshire, UK is handling the sale (Cheshire Cat joke, anyone?). The molar/memorabilia has been projected to fetch £10,000, although as Omega’s … Continue reading