- acjermoy on RIP Scott Weiland (Oct 27, 1967 – Dec 3, 2015)
- editor, facilitator, decider on Did it come with a data plan?
- Steve Caler on Did it come with a data plan?
- Tymber Dalton on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
- editor, facilitator, decider on An author’s self-defense, or social-media suicide?
TaggedArt Art history arts art theft books climate change cthulhu cultural differences cultural issues culture cultured deconstruct deconstructed deconstructing deconstructive deconstructs definition of culture Fourth of July H.P. Lovecraft hemingway history horror Huffington Post I culture you Jimmy Carter kindle Labor Day leonardo da vinci literature marginalia Memorial Day mind.net music Petro Wodkins Picasso publishing RIP sculpture sub culture Tagged cultural The Plug and Play Life Voracious What is art? what is culture? writing
Tag Archives: H.P. Lovecraft
This is one Great Old One that’s everywhere. Including, prominently, the ‘net’s best clearinghouse for cottage crafts: Etsy. Every time the dreams and the drums have brought me back to Cthulhu (see here here and here), I’ve warned you how … Continue reading
It’s not a hard and fast rule, here at the Deconstruction; more of a rule of thumb. It goes like this: every six months or so, if you can’t think of anything else to write about, write about Cthulhu. Cthulhu … Continue reading